There are many high-level colleges in China, and ACEM is one of them. ACEM offers MBA programs to students who have completed their undergraduate degrees at a Chinese university. International students are welcome to apply!
The formal announcement of the 2022 Global MBA Top 100 list by the Financial Times occurred on February 14, 2022. The Antai MBA program offered by Shanghai Jiaotong University was given the ranking of 58th in the world for this category. Antai MBA is firmly in the leading position in comprehensive strength, ranking first in China and fourth in the world in terms of career development and salary, an increase of 160%. It is the only local business school in mainland China that has been ranked in the top 100 for nine consecutive years.
What qualities does ACEM’s MBA program have?
The MBA program at ACEM is dedicated to developing multidisciplinary talent with an understanding of management, operational skill, global perspective, and inventive spirit.
We have the following qualities in our projects:
- Business executives with a global perspective and intensive training in complete management.
- The development of creativity, consideration of leadership, and attention placed on the fusion of theory and practice in curriculum design.
- Personalized, tailored instruction that allows you to pick and select the career path that interests you.
- A strong alumni network and second classroom.
– Proximity to world-renowned businesses and top universities
– Highly experienced faculty with expertise in global business
– Extensive curriculum that covers both Chinese and international management practices
– Opportunity to join our vibrant alumni community that offers resources and support throughout your career path.
If you’re interested in MBA in China for international students, then you’ll want to know about the ACEM program. This college offers a variety of courses that will equip you with the skills and knowledge necessary to thrive in an international business environment.